This website has been built with the accessibility of all people in mind.
It is periodically checked against best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, WCAG 2.1, of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative.
- Skip links, landmarks, and headings are defined to aid in navigation.
- Alternative text details (ALT tags) for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Additional markup is used where appropriate to indicate various page elements and other media.
- Form labels are programmatically associated with form fields.
- Embedded documents and media have been made accessible to whatever extent possible.
If you are having issues with a part of our site, or are unable access specific content or functions, please call us at (847) 892-4790, share your concern by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a form on our contact page. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.